I'm not going to take a picture, but right now the clean laundry on my couch could be hiding secrets.
Actually, if I had a gold bikini and a droid that specialized in human cyborg relations, this could be my couch:
|Minus the creepy guy to the right...|
I guess that's a slight exaggeration. But not by much. I feel like the year is ending soon and all I have done this year is spend a lot of money and travel all over the place.
Things I need to get a grip on (in list form, because I like lists):
- Running... since that half marathon is in less than a month now and still the longest run I have done is not the longest I have wanted to do.
- Eating better... since I need to stop eating processed junk and eat more real foods. This probably means I need to stop getting Subway. Just because I like a turkey sandwich doesn't mean I need to eat one. I am not a fan of Weight Watchers or anything like that but I just need to be smarter. Lately I've been too lazy about food.
- Cleaning my apartment... because this laundry won't put itself away! At least it's clean, right? But I want to put up my Christmas tree. So cleaning must happen.
- Projects for work... because between now and 2012, I am only in the office for approximately 22 more days. That's not a lot. I have things I need to wrap up ASAP!
- Running... again. Because even when the half marathon is over, I want to keep doing it, and I want my hip to stop bothering me. I feel like an octogenarian.