Which of these applies to you? What's a random fact about you?
1) I always have and always will love a good dance party. I have them all over my apartment. And you better believe I am fist-pumping during them.
2) Sometimes I wonder if "living the dream" is really all it's cracked up to be...and then I see an Olympic montage and can't stop crying. That's how you know.
|The office... on event weekend.|
5) Even when its hard to stomach, I know things are going to work out like they are meant to. Somehow they always do.
7) I still keep the hope alive that someday I will be a singer or at least in a band.
8) I think real mail (you know, stamp, postman, that kind of thing) is a dying art form.
9) I don't believe in regrets. It's easy to wish you had done something differently, but you ALWAYS can learn something.
10) I hate tying the laces on my shoes.
11) I love my job. I love the people I work with. And I love that I get a real paycheck, insurance, and swag. Score.
14) Even though I'm almost 23, I still think you can learn the best lessons ever from Sesame Street and Mister Rogers.
17) I sometimes wonder if I was caught in a fire or an airplane emergency how I would grab all my things so that I wouldn't lose them...because in my brain I have time to grab my bear and my blankets and my computer and my purse... Yeah, right.
20) Don't ever put a mirror in front of me. Seriously. I will be unable to resist looking at it...and making faces...and then laughing at how funny I think I am.
21) I think adults would be happier if we had more hugs in our lives, and if more people said "I love you" to each other. I think there would be a lot less fighting and a lot more peace. Bert Bacharach wasn't kidding when he sang "What the world needs now is love, sweet love." Apparently I'm a hippie.
24) I used to just want to learn how to run better...and now I want to do a sprint triathlon. This may be too ambitious for this year, but I'm not kidding, I'm gonna make this happen.
25) I sincerely believe moving makes you realize who really belongs in your life and who doesn't. Case in point? Some of my very closest friends have been my friends since at least middle school, if not before. Time and space don't have to create a rift unless you let them. It's this point in our lives when we realize who is worth the time to keep around, and who was just a filler for brief moments. It's not hard to be friends with people if you really want to be, and I'm lucky to have some fantastic people in my life.
Happy July 4 everyone!